[Advaita-l] Re: [advaitin] On Karma Yoga: VI - Choiceless Choice

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 19:06:44 CST 2006

Rajeshji
Thanks for your kind words. What you say is right but what I think is we
can change the world only by changing first ourselves. As Krishna is
going to teach us in the next post- yadyadaacharti shreshhTaH ... we
need to follow the vedic dharma. The children will learn from what the
parents do. Gandhiji became mahaatma because he taught by practicing
himself first. Once I change the world will also slowly change. Let us
do our saadhana sincerely and by setting ourselves as an example try to
change the environment we are in - and leave the rest to Him to worry
about.

Thanks again, you helped me to reformulate the karmayoga series.

Hari OM!
Sadananda