[Advaita-l] Pradosham Dates

Krishnan Sundaresan krish.sundaresan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:16:41 CST 2006

You may find this link useful for US locations. The panchangam(s) given have
pradosham dates indicated. However it is only for this year (ending apr
.2006). Hopefully the author of the site will update for the next year too.

-Krishnan

On 2/5/06, S Jayanarayanan <sjayana at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of an online calendar that gives the dates of
> Pradosham in the US? Are they the same as the Indian dates, or is it
> shifted by a day?
>
> I found one such calendar at
> http://www.svbf.org/sringeri/calendar.html - but is this correct as
> per the US calendar?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kartik

Krishnan Sundaresan, http://www.msu.edu/~sundare2
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48823, USA.