[Advaita-l] Re: Buddhism Related Discussions

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 19:32:17 CDT 2006

--- Ravisankar Mayavaram <abhayambika at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will discuss with Karthik  and list moderators to develop some
> simple
> guidelines to handle this discussion. I appreciate the leadership
> Karthik is
> taking on this topic.   Once we develop these guidelines, I will
> post them.

Thanks a lot for developing list guidelines to help foster
discussions on this subject.

I'm not sure I can take on a "leadership" role in the discussions, it
is more likely to be a "bystander" role. I will however send the
moderators a write-up concerning the false statements that can be
made on this topic so that future discussions can steer away from
these potholes. This may take some time though.

> With best wishes,
>
> Ravi

Best wishes,
Kartik