[Advaita-l] Re: Questions on Buddhism

Sylvain elisabeth-sylvain at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 2 05:37:43 CDT 2006

(Lakshminarayana) Being a buddhist, nAgArjuna cannot accept an eternal Atman
or brahman.

                         *

Is it possible "anatta" or "anAtman" only means that the "individual soul"
(liNga-sharIra) is not permanent ?
Siddharta Gautama said there is "unborn" (ajAta?), which seems equivalent of
"eternal Atman".

Sylvain