[Advaita-l] 'End' not 'Means'

Aditya Varun Chadha adichad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 00:36:50 CDT 2006

Yes, I personally dislike Ad Hominem attacks in arguments, they serve
no real purpose except making things unnecessarily bitter. Here I
agree with Kadambi ji. Whoever is trying to undermine the argument by
tainting the arguer's image, please find out what "Ad hominem" means
and why it is a logical fallacy.

--
Aditya Varun Chadha | http://www.adichad.com | +91 9840076411 (M)
Room#1024, Cauvery Hostel | IIT Madras | Chennai - 600036 | India