[Advaita-l] Bhagavad Geeta

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Apr 26 23:20:11 CDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Viswanathan N wrote:

> Rather than seeing Brahman as the third person siiting somewhere and
> comming down when dharma is on decline, we shold take in this way.......
>
>    "The all pervading consciouness (Brahman) manifests itself in
> requiered form to correct imbalance and reinforce the balance in the
> existance".
>
>  Here by balance I mean balence between Dharma & Adharma. In my opinion
> those two are also relative and not absolute and thats why I used
> 'balance'.

Can we have a few less opinions and a few more facts please?

Adharma needs no help, like entropy it is the inevitable state of the
universe.  Whatever is created is bound to perish which is why the wise
make their goal only Brahman not any created thing.  Bhagavan acts to
(temporarily) rewind the clock.