[Advaita-l] RE: vairAgya (was Advaita-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 28)

praveen.r.bhat at exgate.tek.com praveen.r.bhat at exgate.tek.com
Thu Sep 29 04:09:41 CDT 2005

praNAm,

sriparasukhanandanadha-ji wrote:
We samsAriis should not develop any idea which may create vyrAgya in our
minds.

praveen:
Could you please clarify on whether you meant all who live a vyavhAric life
by *samsAriis*? Or only people from some ashrama? Also pray tell why
vairAgya creating ideas should not be developed? I'm sure you didn't mean
develop attachment instead and perhaps, meant that vairAgya develops on
one's own when one is ready for sannyAsa, but I would appreciate if you
could elaborate.

jai bajrangabali,
--praveen