[Advaita-l] New Vedanta Sansrit Series

oliver fallon opfallon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 02:58:03 CDT 2005

New Vedanta Sansrit Series -What is this?A monthly
magazine?Is it
possible
to know the contents generally?
K Sundara Raman
The New Vedanta Sansrit Series is a series of editions
of the major Vedantic texts such as the Upanisads and
Gita in which the text is given in sandhi and without
sandhi and is given a full grammatical explanation
suitable for both beginners and scholars. The first
volume, The Mundaka Upanisad is due to be published by
Munshiram Manoharlal later this year. More details
will be posted nearer the time.
Oliver Fallon