[Advaita-l] New member introduction: B. Shridhar

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:25:36 CDT 2005

I have been interested in philosophy from my college days when i used to
attend talks by Sri J Krishnamurthi held in Mumbai. Later on i became
associated with the Kanchi mutt and thus in close interaction with the
sankaracharya for his guidance on advaita philosophy.
I have been able to go through some of the earlier emails from your archives
after which I could not access your archives. Those articles made very
interesting reading. I shall contribute my viewpoints (if required) as we
proceed further.
Hope to receive your kind acceptance to my membership to your site.

With Best Regards
B. Shridhar