[Advaita-l] A lost Vedic ritual is brought alive

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:36:21 CDT 2005

How can we get rid of this fear by inviting them for our Yagams? Anyway this
is veering off the main topic. Could the scholars please answer the
questions asked in the main post?
 Regards,
Abhishek

 On 10/27/05, Sanjay Srivastava <sksrivastava68 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sri Satish Arigela wrote:
>
> > We badly need to get rid of this mad
> > obsession with secularism and appeasing people of
> > abrahamic religions who are our worst enemies.
>
> We also need to get rid of our obsessive fear of "abrahamic" religions.
>
> praNAm

bhava Sankara deSika me saraNam

sadASiva samArambham SankaracArya madhymam
asmadAcArya paryantam vande guru paramparam