[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Madhava Carrillo

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Oct 23 15:21:35 CDT 2005

Hi,

my name is Madhava im a gurukuli of ISKCON. Im interested in the
Advaita Vedanta list, because all my life i have been hearing about
Vedas, but just in the Vaisnava point of view, and i like to know
another points of view.

Im sorry my english isnt quite good, im from Barcelona, and my
lenguage is Spanish. Beacause of this, maybe i will not participate so
much in ur list, but ill will do my best to understand all the
mesages, and of curse if i can help or i have some interesant question
i will do my best to do it in an understandable english.

As i said before, my name is Madhava, im from Spain, and im almost 23.
I have been following the vaisnava tradition since i was born, and i
like to know another traditions based on the vedas.

Thanks,

Madhava