[Advaita-l] India, my beloved India!

Ravi Mayavaram ravi at ambaa.org
Wed Mar 23 18:19:18 CST 2005

S Jayanarayanan wrote:
> I'm aware that this topic is not related to advaita and need not
> be discussed on this list, but I did not see the list moderators
> step in to stop the thread, hence my first and final posting on
> this thread.

Karthik,

I agree with you, one of us should have acted fast and
stopped the thread. It was clearly out of scope.   I have requested
Mahesh to stop this thread.

Rather than posing it for a nation, a similar topic, on how one can
protect onself from  materialistic attachement and the onslaught of
sensuality in the media is within the scope. That will fall under the
category of sAdhana and krishna gives some good tips in gItA. And your
reply, that the reform should begin at the personal level is quite apt.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Ravi