[Advaita-l] logic and Shastra

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:37:55 CDT 2005

Pranams:
 Thanks for your comment. But, let me share with you the defintion of axiom
I found on the net:
 http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&lr=&oi=defmore&q=define:axiom
 Quite a few I read include "self evident truth" as an axiom defintion. Is
Sat-cit-ananda self-evident?
Of course, for a Jnani, it probably is but for a sadhaka, far from it.
 Humble pranams, Mahesh