[Advaita-l] Aruna Prashna

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:35:50 CDT 2005

Although the laghunyaasam is from the the kaaThakam, they are actually
mantras. In the kR^iShNa yajur veda, mantras and brAhmaNa statements
are mixed up in the sa.mhitaa and the braahmaNa, unlike the other
vedas. In fact, some of the prashnas in the taittiriiya braahmaNam
consist of mantras alone.

Rama