[Advaita-l] NakhShatreShTi homam

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:16:52 CST 2005

Dear Sri Ballakrishnen,

Thanks very much for the info.

Perhaps the newspaper meant that the homam had not been performed in
Karnataka/Mysore the last 100 years.

Do you know which mantras in the taittiriiya samhitaa are used for the homam?

Thanks!

[PS: I noticed that the mail had been sent to me and not to the list.
I presume it was by accident. So I'm sending this mail to the list
also]