[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Shyam Srinivasan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Feb 9 08:26:55 CST 2005

hey
     i am shyam, i am 22 yrs old, i am a brahmin,iyengar, i am extremely
     interested in hinduism and the principles of advaita and
     visishtadvaita,i am also very much attracted towards south indian
     temples,plz contact me for further details, i also want to practice
     sadhana towards moksha,an would like to discuss further on these
     topics,please accept me as a member in your group
                                                       bye bye