[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Lalethaa Ganesh

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Dec 29 22:11:30 CST 2005

Hello,

   Thank you for the welcome letter.

I am Lalethaa Ganesh.An MBA by profession, I chose to be a housewife to
pursue my hobbies and improve on my spiritual knowledge to inch towards
the Goal and try arduously through sadhana to reach it.

I am an ardent devotee of GODDESS MOTHER and my tutelary God is Lord
Muruga. I follow my own discipline of chanting the shloka every morning
and believe discipline is God. I was a Yoga instructor till recently but
continue to practise the same at home. I have a thirst to learn more about
vedas and Adi shankara's philosophies to be precise. I have read the
English translation of Shankara's Vivekachudamani , the Tripurarahasya,
teachings of Paramacharya, Swami Shivananda and Ramana Maharishi.

I wish to learn more from the experienced, by being a part of this
discussion forum.

Thank You.