[Advaita-l] Re: Love molecule

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Dec 8 02:18:37 CST 2005

Perhaps the stitaprajna verses follolwing this (2:55-2:70) are the answer.
Do all modern jnAnis pass the Lord's litmus test? Questions to ponder....

praNAms
Hare Krishna

For that matter, strictly speaking, even our *bygone guru-s/jnAni* had not
met all the qualities of stitaprajna as enshrined in gIta...have they
prabhuji ??  there were instances where it seems  they have been fallen
from that lofty state of stitaprajna...but we do overlook those instances
by labelling it either  it is leela of the jnAni  or by questioning
ourselves "how dare we are to question jnAni's activities" ?? :-))  What I
am trying to say here is..our adjudication with regard to call one person a
jnAni or another person a fake ...is purely subjective...he may be a rich
person like janaka maharaj or he may be a avadhuta like dattatrEya or he
may be a  atyAshrami like ramaNa...only jnAni recognises another
jnAni..nobody else...IMHO it is very difficult to mesure the level of jnAni
by his external activities...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar