[Advaita-l] Love molecule

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:37:51 CST 2005

Pranams:

Can you please clarify:

Have they discovered that when a person is in love, the molecule is present
OR
Have they discovered that if this molecule is injected, the person falls in
love and naturally, the next question is, if so, with whom does he or she
fall in love?

If the former, I think it has been addressed in the previous mails.
If the latter, it would indeed be interesting if you can answer the second
part of my question.

Thanks

Humble Pranams, Mahesh