[Advaita-l] vallabhESOpanishad

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 01:00:34 CDT 2005

hariH Om !!

Recently, I found this vallabhESOpanishad in one of
the Telugu puja books. It is a very interesting
teaching of Ganapathi kalpana and mantra and puja
vidhi. It has the Ganapati mantra which I have been
given just a few days ago by a saint. Though I had
this book for a year or so, I did not read it. But,
after I am given this mantra by a saint, suddenly, I
realized that this 28 letter mantra is mentioned in
this Upanishad, and it is an ancient tradition.

I have not found any mention of this Upanishad on the
internet.

There are mantras in this Upanishad which I can not
formulate with my insignificant Sanskrit knowledge. I
am looking for other sources where the various
Ganapati mantras are explained.

Please give your comments on this Upanishad if you
have read it.

Regards

Srikrishna