[Advaita-l] Advaita Vedanta and Creation

Krunal Makwana krunalmakwana at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:41:28 CDT 2005

|| Namo Narayan ||

Dear Shailendra,

Firstly thank you for your reply, firstly i would like to make clear, i am
in no way in any authority to speak on the sastra's but i just put my view
across of what i think may have happened.

I also did realise i made a mistake in the article by saying Paramatma took
the help of...what i ment by this is that paramatma created the Gunas, to
create the world (this would also be found in the Bhagavat Purana).
Everything is created by God, but realisation that atma is brahman is the
only true realisation.

Krunal Makwana

>From: Shailendra Bhatnagar <bhatnagar_shailendra at yahoo.com>
>To: advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
>Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] Advaita Vedanta and Creation
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Krunalji, I don't know much about Advaita but I know that Avidya is
Anadi(beginningless) so there is no question of how it started. Secondly,
you say below (snippet of your email is below) that "Paramatma took the
help...".  That would mean he possesses 2 contradictory sets of
attributes at the same time :

>(a) Satyam, Jnanam and Anantam
>(b) Sattva, Rajas and Tamas
>
>Does that sound logical ? I would say no.  I don't think these issues
can be explained or reasoned with human logic but I will let the experts
comment on your article.