[Advaita-l] SahasranAma Book

Ravi Mayavaram ravi at ambaa.org
Mon Apr 4 15:34:43 CDT 2005

When I bought it was in 10 volumes, and I bought only two of them.
Volume 5 has bhAShya-s on viShNu sahasranAma, trishatI, etc.

Individually good translations are available for many of Sankara's
works. For viShNu sahasranAma, there is one from Adyar Library
Publications for few hundred rupees. This book includes the original in
sanskrit also. I recently bought this in Madras.

Ravi