[Advaita-l] About Yajnavalkya of BAU

P.S.Ramanathan ramsaket at sancharnet.in
Mon Oct 4 11:52:53 CDT 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: P.S.Ramanathan
  To: A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta
  Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 9:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] About Yajnavalkya of BAU

  Dear Sir,

  I give below the bibliographical details of a book on Yajnavalkya.

  A biography titled Yogeeshwara Yajnavalkya by Shri ER Krishnamoorthy
  has been published in the year 1984. The book contains  xxxix + 846 pages.
  The address of the publishers:

  "Sathputhri"
  No.7, Third Street
  Lakshmipuram
  Royapettah
  Madras 600014

  It contains an Introduction by Sri Agnihotram Ramanuja Tatachariar and is priced Rs.100/-.

  Best regards: ramanathan