[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Navin Rajaram

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Nov 10 05:50:04 CST 2004

Hari Om Tat Sat,

Namaste,
I am Navin Rajaram. I work as an electronics design engineer with
MOSChip Semiconductors at Hyderabad,India. I am 24 and am trying to
compensate for a childhood that was devoid of vedic teachings. I found
your articles on the website extremely enlightening and wanted to
subscribe to the list so that I may learn more about the advaita
tradition from like minded individuals.

I took to seeking knowledge on the spiritual side only in the past year
or so. I find advaita-vedanta a philosophy that reconciles all religions
and philosophies in this world. I am in Hyderabad and shall be greatful
if anyone on the list could guide me or introduce me to a teacher for
spiritual instruction on the lines of advaita philosophy. I have been
told that a Guru chooses you and not vice versa. I hope to be part of
this list and gain in terms of valuable insights from the members as
well as find someone who will take my quest furtehr.

Sincerely,
Navin Rajaram