[Advaita-l] RE: sadyomukti and jIvanmukti

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 20:09:45 CDT 2004

I did say that my previous post on this topic was going to be my last, but
feel the need to say a bit more.

>Badisa: Not all saguna worshippers will go to Brahma Lok please. For

I didn't say that. Almost everybody worships saguNa brahman only, but most
go through several births before attaining brahmaloka.

>example, if some saguna worshippers, are able to get divine experience in
>this very life itself, then the souls of such people will not go to Brahma
>Lok, but merge in divine immediately, called immediate salvation. In this

It seems to me that you have completely redefined the meanings of terms and
in the process, misunderstood the advaita teaching. All I can say is, please
read SankarAcArya's commentary on gItA 8.24 carefully.

Regards,
Vidyasankar