[Advaita-l] When one's life is in danger

Iyer, Hari Hari_Iyer at syntelinc.com
Mon Jun 14 13:12:07 CDT 2004

I am in search of the Raam Raksh stotra in english. I need it for my father.
I knew the whole verse and could read it in Sanskrit but that some years
back. I had studued it in school. Now I need either the book in sanskrit or
the the whole stotra soft copy in english. Where can i find it? Please help.
Jai Sai Raam.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.