[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Lakshman Gollamudi

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jun 10 23:14:50 CDT 2004

namaste,
  I am Lakshman Gollamudi working as a Software Project Manager in Infotech
Enterprises Ltd at Hyderabad. I am 32 years old and am originally from
Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh. My interest in advaita stemmed from what I
have heard on different discusions among my peer groups, reading about SrI
Sankaracharya and listening to a few other discussions on the web on
Hinduism. I also visited Sringeri and Kanchipuram during my college days and
was impressed by the practises. I am a novice in the field of philosophy and
interpretations of what is right and what is wrong are entirely my own. I
wish to understand the concepts of advaita and correct my understanding.

Please let me know if I can be audience in the list to further my knowledge
on the subject.

regards,
Lakshman