[Advaita-l] Karma and reincarnation

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 07:40:57 CDT 2004

Maria Dickson - To understand the basis concepts of Vedanta, " Manual of
Self-Unfoldment" by Swami Chinmyananda is a good book. Most of the
Chinmya Study groups follow this book before they embark more serious
study of the scriptures.  The book can be order on line through Chinmaya
Publications located in PA.  One can obtain the web site address through
Search engine.

Hari OM!
Sadananda