[Advaita-l] Realized sages

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 20:56:49 CDT 2004

manushyatvam, mumukshutvam, mahapuruSha samsrayam - daivaanugraha
hutukam - says VivekachUDAmaNi.

A disciple should have a faith in his Teacher, then only knowledge get
trasfered -true for objective sciences and more true for subjective
sciences.  There is nothing worng therefore for disciples to feel that
their teacher is a realized soul.

When one is associated with a mahAtma, one gets an inner sense of
feeling that he is with a mahAtma.   There were people who left after
getting bored sitting for some time in front of Ramana Maharshi.  There
are those who clog to Shree Satya Sai baba while some shun away from
him.

It is an unwritten law that every one gets what he deserves - that
includes the teacher he deserves.

All the lakshaNa-s enumerated in sthitaprajna Ch II are intended for
self-evaluation and not  for evaluation of others.

If everthing is nothing but Brahman, the car in front of you is indeed
Brahman.  He is in the front, in the back, in the left, in the right,
above, below ... ets says the scriptures.

If we can realized that, we have accomplished what need to  be
accomplished in this life!

Hari OM!
Sadananda

Hari Om!