[Advaita-l] Swami Satchidanandendra Saraswati

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 03:05:43 CDT 2004

Sorry,  i have a hard copy of that article.  but i am at employment at another place now, where the book is not in my possession.  when i go for a leave break, i will type out that article and post it in this.

it is an old magazine and i dont even remember the name of that magazine.

regards,
venkat.

S Venkatraman <svenkat52 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Namaste,

I have not had the good fortune of reading this article. Is it possible to get a copy? many thanks and pranams,

Venkat - M

venkata subramanian wrote:
Further, there is an article from his pen published somewhere in the earlier parts of the 20th century, in his answer to the objections of one Sundararama Iyer from Tanjore, on this Mulavidya issue. His reasonings are quite clear in that also. (hope you have seen this article).

Need assistance? Contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.