[Advaita-l] Ahimsa and use of tiger/deer skin as 'asana'

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 00:48:53 CDT 2004

hariH Om !!

While you can read others' answers, here is what I
heard reacently from some source.

"Do you know how you acquired the deer/tiger skins ?
How and why do you assume that they were killed by
some one ? Is it not possible that for the saints of
the old times who lived in forests, to get a skin from
a naturally dead animal ?"

Does this reply help you ?

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna