[Advaita-l] Shiva panchayatana puja. Questions ?

Ajit Krishnan ajit at mudgala.com
Thu Jan 15 07:26:19 CST 2004

hamsaH so.aham

There are many traditions and variations as far as this puja goes. For
example, another order of worship is Ganapathi, Surya, Vishnu, Shiva,
Ambika. Although I do not know the pramana, this order was taught by the
late Brahmashri Sundara Vadhyar of Nurani. Those of you who knew [of] him
will agree that there must be a pramana to this effect.

	ajit