[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 4

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 14:09:59 CST 2004

hariH Om !!

You want a proof. so, please read your own mail at the
bottom of this e-mail. Where did you say that this is
the view of some third party "Vaishnavas" ? You are
stating as if the view/comment made by Sri Kalyan
(?)regarding "individuality" are not acceptable and
you are expounding what is the "natural activity".

If your interest is to keep fire works for every
sentence on every or some words of the posts on the
forum, then it will be too much of a disturbance. We
are not here to take 'non-sense'. If you are here to
learn advaita vedanta, do not teach us 'Hare Krishna'
theory. We have ample places to learn that.

I would even like to listen to you, if you were a
scholar of both the theories/schools. But,
unfortunately, you are not even a beginner in advaita
vedanta. How can you hope to learn ?? Begin from the
beginning. Alternatively, if you want a free format
discussion/learning through questions on the forum,
that is also fine. But, do not be eager to give your
fire-works. That is no sign of 'learning'.

None, on this list is EAGER to learn 'Hare Krishna'
theory, any more.

Enough said.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna