[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Hariharan Sampathkumaran

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Feb 18 09:21:54 CST 2004

Coming from a reasonably orthodox family wherein anything and anyone
remotely associated with religion gets revered and adhered to, i have
strangely remained nonchalant and non-committal. But, over the course of
year or two my interest levels in trying to understand what Hinduism
stands for have shot up. As it stands today, it's more of an academic
interest. Hope, i get enriched in my quest by being part of this list.

Rgds Hari