[Advaita-l] New member introduction: P.R.Karthikeyan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Feb 17 16:14:29 CST 2004

Namaste,

Thanks for Replying to my confirmation request.
I would like to introduce my self as P.R.Karthikeyan, hailing from a
business family in Salem,TamilNadu,India.

I  have been reading books on Advaita-Vedanta and searching for related
articles on Internet. I was happy to find your site which is  dedicated to
Advaita-Vedanta and  also maintain a message board for the same.

I suppose in your list will help in my learing process.

With regards,
P.R.karthikeyan