[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Vikram Bhat

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Dec 25 01:04:16 CST 2004

Namaste,

Details about me:
Name: Vikram Bhat
Residence: San Francisco, CA
Occupation: Product Manager at Oracle, USA
Education: MBA (IIMA) and B.Tech (Comp Engg, KREC)
Interests: The Vedas, Upanishads and Puranas.

Why I want to join the list:
I'm a firm believer in the non-dual nature of life and all other
matter. One of my hobbies is to try and link emerging physical
theories such as String Theory, etc with non-dualistic teachings in
the Vedas and the concept of everything in this universe being a
manifestation of Aum.
Therefore, I would like to immerse myself in the discussions of this
list and maybe gain new insights in the above subject.

Dhanyavaada,
Vikram