RES: [Advaita-l] Announcing Termination of Soundaryalahari Digest

Martone martone at terra.com.br
Wed Apr 28 10:42:29 CDT 2004

Dear Brother Professor Krishnamurthy

I want to thank you deeply for all the directions you have been giving me
with your answers to my questions, experiences and now, with these tips
about the shlokas.
I would like to have you as my personal "guide" in Advaita, if you would
accept it. I feel lost with so many things I don?t know, from the Hinduistic
language and I see that only reading and reading, it will take me very long
to understand.
I felt like that. Maybe I am wrong, maybe you can?t be my "guide" in
Advaita, but I want you to know that your atention to my questions have been
very encouraging and your energy is very sweet.

May the blessings of Shankara be on you.

sister Asuman Cecilia Martone