[Advaita-l] Soundaryalahari - Wrapping of lines in the postings. Help!

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 07:30:54 CDT 2003

Namaste

In the postings of DPDS -21 and DPDS - 22, the appearance in the e-scribe archives is clumsy because of the mess with the wrapping of lines. I tried to increase the font size for purposes of easy reading, but this is the result.
However while this is happening only in the archives presentation; it seems to be alright in the Messages portion of the Home page. Also in advaita-L it is coming out alright even in the archives of e-scribe.
May I have the advice of someone who can help me sort this out? Thanks.

PraNAms to all devotees of Mother Goddess.
profvk

Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.