[Advaita-l] Kailash Manasarovar Yatra VCD

Prasad Balasubramanian besprasad at lycos.com
Mon Oct 13 04:15:42 CDT 2003

namasthe All,

 There is a VCD - "Kailash Manasarovar Yatra"
available for sale in Ramakrishna Mutt. Its
actually the video of the trip made by Chennai
Ramakrishna Mutt devotees to Mount Kailash
and Manasarovar Lake.

 I was fortunate to get a copy for myself and
watch it. Its very good. The background music
is by Smt. Vani Jayaram and the commentary is
by the renowned singer Sanjay Subramanian.
It costs Rs.200 and is availble with English
Commentary version or Tamil.

 I felt that I'd spread the word to all the
devotees as its something everyone must watch.
Ramakrishna Mutt's site also has this CD
for sale online.

 The CD also gives information about whom to
contact for those who are interested in
making a trip to Manasarovar and Mount Kailash.

 Enjoy!!!

namasthe
Prasad