[Advaita-l] The nature of spiritual realisation

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 4 06:50:41 CDT 2003

Dear Kiran

>Working on symptoms is good, if we use them to understand the divine
>components we are made of. >But going after symptoms just because they look
>interesting is like driving through rear view mirror >without looking
>ahead.

Remember the endless discussions snake and rope in advaita. Every symptom
that we see, of realization or the lack of it, is like a snake. We need to
study every symptom to guess the rope that caused the symptom in the first
place. Enjoying the symptoms is optional, but doesn't add to our knowledge.

Best wishes,
Bhadraiah