[Advaita-l] Re: gauDapAda kArikA-s

Kotekal, Srinivas [Non-Employee/0200] srinivas.kotekal at pharmacia.com
Wed May 21 12:53:03 CDT 2003

Dear Vidyasankar,

Just curious to know your following point ;

>You've got that last part right. There is no bondage, no liberation, no
>seeker of liberation - from the pAramArthika level. This is as per
gauDapAda
>himself.

If there is no bondage what so ever from absolute level (paramarthika
level), why should I put effort (in this v-level) for the liberation (and
which is also not real in P-level) ? anyway I am Brahmn ultimately, even
though I may or may not try to realize in this v-level.

Regards,
Srinivas

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.