Dvaita and Sophistry - Part 2(Reality and Unreality)

venkatramanan krishnan venky_krishnan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 13 21:53:54 CST 2003

hi ,

  Well, Kalyan, you really have proved a point,
haven't you? What great philosophers failed to do in
all these years and in so many forums, you have
succeeded(and quite emphatically so) in exposing the
sophistries of DWAITA with just this single posting.
I must say u have opened my eyes. And please do throw
a few more trash philosophies into the dustbin.

sincerely
venkat