New member introduction: Haribabu

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Mon Mar 10 11:01:51 CST 2003

Welcome to the list.
I would be interested to know the curriculum of the course you mention.
And if it's not too much noise on the list, I'm interested in finding out
who is conducting the course there. There are several who are qualified
enough, and those I revere!
Thanks.

bhava shankara desikame sharaNam
Vaidya.

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram/Dallas/US/i2Tech on 03/10/03 10:59 AM
-----

<f1999552 at bits-pilani.ac.in>
03/10/03 10:50 AM

Namaste

Dear Sir,

                 My name is Haribabu. I am in my fourth year, BITS,
pilani.
I am from Andhrapradesh.

I got inertested in spirituality when i read Chinamayananda's
commentary on Gita. From then onwards, i am trying to gain knowledge and
associate myself with saints.

Currently, i am doing course called Sankara's Thoughts
offered here. Also i daily read Commentary by Chinmayananda on
VivekaChoodamani. With this I got interest in advaita philosophy. As i am
a beginner, i want to explore this philosophy by listening to others and
clarifying my doubts.

                 Hope I will be included in the list.

sincerely,

haribabu k