[Advaita-l] Bhakti, Bhagavata Purana & Sankara

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jun 30 04:29:13 CDT 2003

In any case, i find (Sorry if this hurts anyone) that the Great Acharya
Pada's Bhakti that i see from his mentioning Vishnu as Brahman everywhere
in the Prasthana Treya Bhashyas, that he is a Great Bhakta, a true devotee,
notwithstanding the loud protestation of the dualists schools to the
contrary.

>  praNAm prabhuji
> Hare Krishna

>  prabhuji, when Sri shankara emphasizes on realisation of  our true
nature i.e. nitya, shudda, budda mukta swarupa  Atman, why we should be
bickering over names & forms of parabrahman prabhuji which is nAma
rUpAtIta??  How does it matter whether he/she/it is Vishu / Shiva /
Krishna.... I still remember Sri Jaldhar prabhuji & Sri Vidya Shankar
prabhuji's advice on these lines.