[Advaita-l] New member introduction: P N Murthy

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jun 19 14:40:51 CDT 2003

I am an engineer by profession. Even though I was born in an orthodox
brahmin family, spiritually speaking, I have led most of my life like an
everyday person, lost in the familiar world of "vyavahAra". But by the god's
grace, over the past six or seven years I have developed some interest in
vedantic philosophy. However, unlike this list's members,  my knowledge of
scriptures hardly matches my level of interest!

Thanks, again
pnmurthy