[Advaita-l] neha nAnAsti kiMchana

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 18:32:47 CDT 2003

--- "Kotekal, Srinivas [Non-Employee/0200]"
<srinivas.kotekal at pharmacia.com> wrote:

> Did you read Jay's posting on "neha nAnAsti
> kiMchana.." ?

Did you by any chance read my reply to Jay's posting
-- and were you by any chance even aware that he has
not responded yet to my latest posting on that thread?

If you had told me that you neither read any replies
to postings, nor are interested in advaita except to
raise incongrous objections that have been answered
several times, I wouldn't have wasted *any* time
explaining anything to you in the first place.

Thanks a lot for letting me know now at least, so I
won't waste my time replying to your postings anymore.

-Kartik