[Advaita-l] Causal Body

Jay Nelamangala jay at r-c-i.com
Wed Jun 4 13:26:47 CDT 2003

Hai  Sadaananda,

Greetings.

Not that there are two of them,  sAkshee-A and sAkshee-D.
Just has each person has a single brain and  single jeeva,
so also each person has only a single sAkshee.
Two schools have put forward two models of the same sAkshee.

It is  sAkshee-D that  apprehends and validates Truth.
sAkshee-A is merely a witness to both true and false knowledge.

So, if you think you don't need sAkshee-D,  let us know
the apparatus that you use to distinguish between true and false
knowledge.