[Advaita-l] adhyAsa - part V

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jun 2 06:47:20 CDT 2003

praNAm Jay prabhuji,
Hare Krishna

You wrote :
This  also does not hold good.  There  cannot be the superposition
of the properties without that of the  substratum.  It is not only
the redness that is superposed on the stone,   but the flower also.
The flower is reflected in the stone and so its  redness.  So the
properties of Atman cannot be superimposed on  anAtman without
Atman being superimposed.

>  Sorry for intruding here prabhuji.  But , we do superimpose *blueness*
on space..is it not?? though we cannot objectify the adhishtAna/substratum
*space* (AkASa) we think that the locus of bluness is AkASa.