New member introduction: Ravi Kumar

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at NCS.COM.SG
Tue Apr 8 21:05:53 CDT 2003

Namaste

I am also from SIngapore. Apart from Chinmaya Mission (which is called
Chinmaya Seva Centre in Singapore), Ramakrishna Mission and the Hindu Centre
also hold Vedanta classes.  Presently, a brahmachari (a disciple of Swami
Shuddananda http://sfsk.tripod.com ) is teaching Drg Drshya Viveka at the
Hindu Centre.

For more information, you may contact me.

best regards,
K Kathirasan