brahmavid=Krishna

Vidyasankar vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 1 13:07:03 CDT 2002

>"Believe not because some old manuscripts are
>produced, believe not because it is your national

Shruti is not dependent on old manuscripts. In fact, the likhita-pAThaka,
one who learns from manuscripts, is traditionally not considered learned at
all.

>Whether it was out of his own desire or someone else's
>desire, do you accept that he has the capability to do
>it? Yes or No? That is all I am asking!

That would again be in the realm of belief, so what's the point? I can say
yes to your question about capability and still think that expecting water
to freeze by boiling is absurd.

Best wishes,
Vidyasankar